3M EC-2216 B/A Gray Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive , Quart Kit, 6 per case
A flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with hight peel and shear strength. Is identical to 3M™ Scotch-Weld ™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-2216 B/A in chemical composition. Has been labeled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products
- Base and accelerator are contrasting colors
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications
- The adhesive is non-sag for greater bondline control
- The translucent can be injected and meets DOD-A-82720.
Cures at room temperature and provides high strength bonds with exceptional performance in shear and peel. It can be used to bond rubber, metal, wood, most plastics and masonry products. Good retention of strength after environmental aging. Resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing.